Ngee Ann Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
The Ngee Ann Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre, which has been serving the public since 2000, has now moved to newer premises at Blk 33 Bedok South Ave 2 #01-319(void deck).A subsidiary of The Ngee Ann Kongsi, a Teochew charity, the Centre continues to offer a range of quality Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments such as internal medicine, acupuncture, manipulation therapies, cupping, tuina and, etc. The charges of TCM services have been heavily subsidised by The Ngee Ann Kongsi to make it affordable for the community in order to serve more needy patients.
Sunday is open from 9am to 1pm.
Tel: 62433960, 62435596
Traditional TCM Treatments: internal medicine, acupuncture, cupping, etc
*All charges will be subjected to adjust according to the operation needs without prior notice.
Nearby MRT Station: Bedok MRT Station & Tanah Merah MRT Station
A,B Bus Stops: 2, 9, 24, 31, 35, 45, 222, 506, NR7
C,E Bus Stops: 12,38, 229, 545
D Bus Stops: 12,38,229
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Ngee Ann Secondary School
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann-Adelaide Education Centre
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Tertiary Scholarships & Bursaries for Academic Year 2017/18
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Post-Graduate Scholarships in Social Sciences
- Culture and Heritage
- Ngee Ann Cultural Centre
- Ngee Ann Kongsi Heritage Hall
- Ngee Ann Kongsi Collections Gallery
- Events and Exhibitions
- Premises in Teochew Building
- Chinese Medicine
- Community Services